LG has released its second generation glasses-free 3D smartphone- the Optimus 3D Max -in the European market. The 3D smartphone possess a superior chipset and 3D leisure features in a lighter and thinner body.
Although its L-style series and the quad-core flagship, the Optimus 4X HD, look set to get extensive embracing. The Optimus 3D Max is the viciously carb-free edition of LG’s original 3D phone, now slimmer and lighter but still bothers on last year’s Android Gingerbread.
• Chipset: 1.2GHz Dual-Core processor (OMAP4430)
• Display: 4.3-inch 3D WVGA Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 2
• Memory: 8GB Internal Storage, 1GB Internal Memory, Micro SD support
(up to 32GB)
• Camera: 2 x 5MP rear-facing, VGA front-facing
• OS: Android 2.3 Gingerbread
• Battery: 1,520 mAh
• Others: HSPA + 21Mbps
HDMI connection 2D/3D TV/monitor up to 1080p via MHL
DNLA for wireless connection with TV/PC (3D video also supported)
NFC Full Support, LG Tag+