Karbonn mobile have officially launched an android based budget smartphones “A9”.
The Karbonn A9 that’s available on Infibeam.com has just made it out and comes equipped with attractive features that could make it an admirable competitor in the lesser budget smartphone section.
Karbonn A9 comes up with a 1 GHz processor, operates on Android Gingerbread aka v2.3.6. Karbonn has also included dual-SIM (GSM + GSM) functionality with the A9 smartphone permit users to have two numbers run at the same time on the phone.
- 3.8-inch capacity touchscreen display with a 480 x 800 pixel resolution
- 3G, EDGE/GPRS and Wi-Fi capabilities for net access
- GPS with A-GPS support for Google Maps
- Bluetooth with A2DP and USB 2.0 (Micro)
- 5MP camera with LED flash and secondary camera up front
- FM radio
- 1600 mAh battery
- 1GB internal + microSD card support for up to 32GB more memory
A most important roll up in the Karbonn A9’s specs would be the 1600 mAh battery that powers the phone. It should show to be pretty handy for heavy use on a daily basis.